- Names are not enough to ensure credit for your work and are inadequate for reliably connecting researchers with their research outputs.
- Register for your unique and free ORCID iD at orcid.org/register.
- Learn how the ORCID identifier can ensure that your publications, datasets, and other research outputs are connected with you every time:
- Effective Strategies for Increasing Citation Frequency | Ale Ebrahim | International Education Studies via Hilton Gibson
- Some publishers do not permit the archiving of your article in institutional repositories if they have published it:
Communities in DUT IR
Select a community to browse its collections.
(2015-03-05)Research Aims The purpose of this study is to compare 2D HDR Brachytherapy planning and 3D HDR Brachytherapy planning in terms of dose distribution in order to accurately determine bladder and rectal doses. Further ...
Associations between musculoskeletal injury and selected lower limb biomechanical measurements in female amateur ballet dancers (2015-03-05)Background: Classical ballet is an art form that seems graceful on the surface. However, beneath the disguise of beauty and ease lies an extremely physically demanding activity that calls for dedication, strength and ...
Evaluation of the use of guided reflective journals during clinical learning and practice by undergraduate nursing students at the Durban University of Technology (2015-03-05)Background The Council for Higher Education and the South African Nursing Council accredit institutions with learning and assessment practices which aim to develop and prepare graduates to be critical thinkers. The ...
The relationship between work-related musculoskeletal disorders, absenteeism and visits to the staff clinic by nurses in an eThekwini District hospital (2015-03-05)Introduction Work-related musculoskeletal disorders are the most commonly reported work-related illnesses impacting on the quality of life of nurses. Absenteeism, work restriction, loss of income and disability are related ...
Factors contributing to success in anatomy and physiology in first year students in the KZNCN nursing programme (2015-03-05)Introduction: There is a global shortage of nurses, particularly in South Africa where there is a scarce resource of professional nurses. Since KwaZulu1Natal College of Nursing (KZNCN) is tasked with the responsibility ...