- Names are not enough to ensure credit for your work and are inadequate for reliably connecting researchers with their research outputs.
- Register for your unique and free ORCID iD at orcid.org/register.
- Learn how the ORCID identifier can ensure that your publications, datasets, and other research outputs are connected with you every time:
- Effective Strategies for Increasing Citation Frequency | Ale Ebrahim | International Education Studies via Hilton Gibson
- Some publishers do not permit the archiving of your article in institutional repositories if they have published it:
Communities in DUT IR
Select a community to browse its collections.
An analysis of the Somatology programme offered at South African Universities of Technology to determine whether it meets the needs of industry (2015-03-11)The beginning of the 20th century presented the Somatology profession with unprecedented challenges of acquiring a scientific base and achieving professionalisation. It is in this milieu that a few research studies were ...
The status of usage of information technology systems within campuses of the KwaZulu-Natal College of Nursing (2015-03-10)Background The rapid growth in information and communication technology (ICT) in the 21st century has impacted all spheres of human activity, including the health sector. The change introduced by ICT requires educational ...
(2015-03-09)INTRODUCTION End stage renal disease (ESRD) occurs once 90 % of the kidney function is lost. Patients with ESRD must either undergo medical treatments, like haemodialysis, that substitute the function of the kidney, or ...
A systematic review of the non-invasive therapeutic modalities in the treatment of myofascial pain and dysfunction (2015-03-09)Background: Myofascial Pain and Dysfunction (MPD) is a diagnosis commonly encountered by practitioners, hence, there are several treatment approaches employed by various practicing physicians. Practitioners are required ...
Current pedagogical teaching strategies being used by educators at the KwaZulu-Natal College of Nursing campuses across varied subjects and their views regarding innovative methodologies (2015-03-06)Nursing education has entered a new era as educators are tasked with ensuring that student nurses are adequately prepared with knowledge and skill to care for an increased number of patients, that are being brought on by ...