- Names are not enough to ensure credit for your work and are inadequate for reliably connecting researchers with their research outputs.
- Register for your unique and free ORCID iD at orcid.org/register.
- Learn how the ORCID identifier can ensure that your publications, datasets, and other research outputs are connected with you every time:
- Effective Strategies for Increasing Citation Frequency | Ale Ebrahim | International Education Studies via Hilton Gibson
- Some publishers do not permit the archiving of your article in institutional repositories if they have published it:
Communities in DUT IR
Select a community to browse its collections.
Over decades synthetic composites have become an indispensable part of our lives with their various applications such as packaging, sporting equipment, agriculture, consumer products, medical applications, building materials, ...
Staff and student perceptions of research structures and services provided by the faculty research offices at a university of technology in South Africa The higher education landscape in South Africa has undergone significant change and transformation in recent decades, obliging all higher education institutions to be more competitive and provide services of quality to ...
Using environmental management accounting to investigate benefits of cleaner production at a paper manufacturing company in Kwadakuza, KwaZulu-Natal : a case study Environmental degeneration, market pressures and stricter regulation and waste legislation has placed organizations under tremendous pressure to change their current processes and adopt cleaner production (CP) techniques ...
The focus of most lubricating grease testing has been based on performance and appearance rather than determining the concentration of chemical components. The primary reason being lubricating grease is a difficult matrix ...
Development and optimization of technology for the extraction and conversion of micro algal lipids to biodiesel Fossil fuel reserves have been diminishing worldwide thus making them very scarce in the long term. These fuel sources and their by-products which are used commercially tend to produce large quantities of emissions. Some ...