- Names are not enough to ensure credit for your work and are inadequate for reliably connecting researchers with their research outputs.
- Register for your unique and free ORCID iD at orcid.org/register.
In this short survey we seek your awareness of and views on ORCID, the non-profit organization that provides researchers with a free set of online tools to register for a unique digital name identifier and to connect these ORCID identifiers (iDs) to research activities, affiliations, and other iDs.
- Learn how the ORCID identifier can ensure that your publications, datasets, and other research outputs are connected with you every time:
- Check the wider social impact of your research using your ORCiD ID
- Effective Strategies for Increasing Citation Frequency | Ale Ebrahim | International Education Studies via Hilton Gibson
- Some publishers do not permit the archiving of your article in institutional repositories if they have published it:
Communities in DUT Open Scholar
Select a community to browse its collections.
Academic Support 
Research Institutes 
(Taylor and Francishttp://www.tandfonline.com/doi/pdf/10.1080/09593330.2013.826287, 2013-10-08)Biofuels have received much attention recently owing to energy consumption and environmental concerns. Despite many of the technologies being technically feasible, the processes are often too costly to be commercially ...
(SAIMS, 2013)Nature-based and wildlife tourism is a growing economic sector with associated increases in privately protected areas. The history of South Africa suggests a conflicting relationship between privately-owned game farms ...
Opportunities to develop mathematical proficiency in Grade 6 mathematics classrooms in KwaZulu-Natal (University of the Free Statehttp://www.researchgate.net/publication/272784604_Opportunities_to_develop_mathematical_proficiency_in_Grade_6_mathematics_classrooms_in_KwaZulu-Natal, 2013-09)In this article, we propose a rubric for assessing the teacher’s provision of opportunities to develop mathematical proficiency in classrooms. The rubric is applied to data from 30 video recordings of mathematics lessons ...
The effect of optimising cerebral tissue oxygen saturation on markers of neurological injury during coronary artery bypass graft surgery (Elsevierhttp://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.hlc.2013.07.002, 2013-07-30)Surgical revascularisation of the coronary arteries is a cornerstone of cardiothoracic surgery. Advanced age and the incidence of preoperative co-morbidity in patients presenting for coronary artery bypass graft surgery ...
(Taylor & Francis, 2013-12-17)The worldwide prevalence of waterborne diseases has been attributed to the lack of safe water, inadequate sanitation and hygiene. This study evaluated socio-demographic factors, microbiological quality of water at source ...